Uffizzi is a cloud application platform that empowers developers by simplifying application hosting, database management, and supporting services. We are seeking a Front End Developer who will be responsible for building customer facing web applications, GUIs and APIs. The Developer will add features and functionality to our existing cloud software. Candidates must have an eye for design, incorporating beautiful elements into the UI, and have an empathy for the end-user, expressed through an intuitive UX. In general, you must:
- Be an independent, proactive, curious, relentless, disciplined, infinite learner
- Be able to put yourself in the shoes of the client and translate business objectives into sensible application designs
- Be comfortable in a startup environment and be adaptable, willing to self-start, and work in various roles, as needed
- Be an excellent communicator and team player capable of working with other engineers
- Be on-call for production environments
- Provide user support to Uffizzi Users
- 4+ years experience in software development with advanced skills in common frameworks. React.js experience is required.
- Experience building scalable software on a team.
- Basic knowledge of DevOps practices and tools, including containerization (Docker) and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Basic understanding of building cloud-native applications.
- Understanding in fundamentals of software development, including Agile processes, test-driven development, and tools for developing, testing, integrating and deploying.
- Comfortable developing in a team using Gitlab and Github version control
- Experience with Adobe suite of design tools and Material UI